Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Beyonce crowned Most Beautiful Woman in The World by People Magazine


 Beyonce has usurped the throne of ‘Most Beautiful Woman In The World’ formerly occupied by Latin bombshell, Jennifer Lopez.

The announcement was made today, 25 April 2012 by People Magazine. The 30-year old R & B superstar tops the magazine’s annual list of the ‘Worlds Most Beautiful Woman’ for 2012 in an exclusive double issue.


"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth," the singer told the magazine.

The former Destiny's Child singer, who married  hip-hop mogul Jay-Z in 2008 gave birth to  Blue Ivy Carter in January.

‘Bey’ defeated the likes of Sofia Vergara, Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman and Christina Hendricks, to name but a few of her competitors, to ascend to the crown.

Congratulations Oluwabeyon,  plus, she is also the best singer in the world!Yeah right, call me biased :D

No comments:

Post a Comment