Friday, 27 April 2012

I am “Engaged to My Passion In Entertainment”-Karen Igho Refutes Engagement Rumour


Now, this will be like the umpteenth time some websites and blogs have preposterously gotten Nigerian celebrities ‘engaged’ or ‘pregnant’ and Karen Igho would have none of it.

The BBA winner, speaking through her publicist quashed the rumour of her engagement and also revealed that the photo of her bearing an engagement ring actually belonged to her sister.

Her explanation when you continue

     
"I have requested that this news statement be made available to the public on the matter.I appreciates the curiosity and goodwill displayed by my fans, critics and friends in the media regarding her affairs; i however prefers to keep details on my ‘relationship’ intentions away from the public glare until when appropriate. However, to clear the air on the alleged tweets, they were random thoughts from me  after an admirer and fan proposed to me. Celebrities often experience the same thing; i only tweeted about one of such experience randomlyIn the meantime, i am  actively evolving my brand name and business while taking on active roles in Nollywood and other related entertainment initiatives across Africa., “I am not married yet; but I am fully engaged to my passion in entertainment - acting and modeling; while actively promoting good causes and charity”. Karen said through her publicist.

So, like the saying goes ‘a word is enough for the wise’. All my fellow bloggers, ‘biko’ confirm your stories properly before publishing. Thank you.

Karen Igho, BBA, Engagement, Engagement Rumour

No comments:

Post a Comment