Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Eva Alordiah Signed On To Trybe Records


Female rapper and song writer Eva is definitely getting ‘High’ as the CEO of Trybe Records Eldee Da Don on Wednesday  May 30, 2012 confirmed that she is now the new kid on the block for Trybe Records.

“Good morning Yall! Join me as I welcome @evaalordiah the newest member of Trybe Records v2.0!”Eldee  announced via micro-blogging site, Twitter.

Confirming the story, Eva took to her Twitter account @Evaalordiah saying “Wow! I had to go through 13 Record deals to finally get here.. Did I say Yes to the 14th? Yes! Am I happy? Oh Yes!!”.

Currently enjoying massive airplay with her new track ‘I Don Did it’ and features on BET, Eva looks set to become the face of the new breed of female ‘emcees’ in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment