Thursday, 3 May 2012

Genevieve Nnaji Turns 33


One of Nigeria’s biggest movie exports and multi talented thespian, Genevieve Nnaji turns 33 today, May 3,2012.

Goodwill messages have continued to flood the Twitter page of the actress who has been described as Africa’s Julia Roberts and she wasted no time in showing appreciation for the love.

Continue to read Genevieve’s tweets…


 ‘Wow..u guys r amazing!! I don’t know what the difference is this year but I can truly feel the love in ur hearts. I feel so blessed. Thank you’, @GenevieveNnaji1tweeted.

‘This moment; the love,attention and appreciation you’ve all shown me is the best gift I could ever ask for. I love you my FANily truly’, she happily added.

 Genny was born may 3,1979 in Mbaise, imo state Nigeria and started her acting career as a child actress in the then popular TV series ‘Ripples’ at the age of  18.

Since then Genevieve has continued to rise and rise. She has starred in almost 130 films until date.

Happy Birthday Genny!

No comments:

Post a Comment