Thursday, 10 May 2012

Goldie Threaten To Leave BBA StarGame House After Fight With Roki


Barely one week into the 2012 edition of Big Brother Africa dubbed ‘StarGame’, the Nigerian celebrity representative on the show, Goldie Harvey has threatened to leave the house following an emotional squabble with Roki.

According to Goldie, Roki who is representing Zimbabwe, swore at her after accusing her that she intentionally trickled her make-up into what she was cooking. A behaviour which she finds unacceptable.


‘I can’t deal with it, I need to express myself, if you
talk to Lady May, don’t talk to me like that, I’m a mother******
 different person. I don’t like people talking to me like that ‘cos I
don’t talk to people anyhow’ Goldie lamented, before threatening that she would leave the house.

She also alleged that Roki had hitherto disrespected her and constantly used vulgar words around her.

"He always picks on me and says I have fire inside, then uses vulgar language around me" Goldie said.

During her chat with Biggie in the diary room, Goldie said she missed her mum and was tired of the constant drama and stress of the house

No comments:

Post a Comment