Thursday, 28 June 2012

Karen Igho Joins Naija FM, To Resume on July 1


Megaletrics, the owners of eclectic Lagos based radio station Naija FM have confirmed that former BBA winner Karen Igho will be joining the station as an on-air-personality.

 Reports of the 2011 Big Brother Amplified winner joining the team of the pidgin-English styled radio station broke out weeks back, but was under speculation. The radio station has however stated that Karen will indeed be joining the station amidst “a talented team of radio hosts”.
     

 “You know I’m not a presenter but I’m going to do my best. I’m also going to put in my 100% for people to enjoy and l hope listeners would enjoy the show”. Karen said in a statement made available by Naija FM.

 Karen who speaks Hausa, Urhobo and English fluently is expected to  resume July 1, 2012 on the ‘Wetin Dey’ show week nights from 10PM to 1AM with Ife Salako aka Ifektive.

No comments:

Post a Comment