Thursday, 28 June 2012
TUPAC was never dead….
This was something i actually stumbled upon on jawbreaker88.com and I found it really incisive. I believe some of us do not still agree that iconic American rapper Tupac Amaru Shakur actually died after the September 7, 1996 shooting that took place in Las Vegas. So, here are a couple of carefully researched facts (Kudos to the author) that accentuates the believe that Tupac did not really die.
The piece is quite lengthy though, but trust me, it’s worth the read :D...
Tupac rose from the dead and stole the show at Coachella, performing alongside Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre. “What the f- is up, Coachella?” a hologram of the rapper, who died in 1996, asked the audience. The walking-and-talking projection is estimated to have cost about $400,000 and took four months to complete. It was a team effort by Dr. Dre, James Cameron’s Digital Domain, and two imaging companies. But how did the digital Tupac work? Although it is being called a hologram, it was actually a 2-D projection. Just before Tupac’s appearance, a 30-foot-by-13-foot transparent screen descended across the stage. The images of Tupac were projected from above onto a reflective surface, which then reflected them onto the giant screen. The screen was angled in such a way that the audience could watch Tupac performing but could not see the screen itself. Dr. Dre has yet to say how he got Tupac’s voice to sing the songs and say the word “Coachella.”
now let’s reason…………………………….
The uncontested facts:
After leaving the Tyson fight on Saturday September 7, 1996 Tupac was alledgedly shot 5 times. He lived through the shooting and was taken to a nearby hospital.
He was pronounced dead on Friday September 13, 1996.
The suspicious facts:
Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.
There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.
In the song “Life Goes On”, Tupac raps about his own funeral.
The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the executive producer of Death Row Records), didn’t show up for questioning about the shooting.
The video “I ain’t Mad at Cha” was released only a few days after his death. “I ain’t Mad at Cha” is track 13 on the album All Eyes On Me. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very similar to how he was shot in real life. Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name “Tupac”. His new video “Toss It Up” from the new album was released under the name “Makaveli”.
The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is “To Live and Die in L.A.” But how could they shoot the second video when he is “dead”. Do you really think the video was shot 4 months ago, back in August of ’96? Think about it.
In the video “Hail Mary” released under the name Makaveli, there is a gravestone that says Makaveli. But the gravestone is cracked and there is a hole right in front of it, inferring that Makaveli rose from the dead.
A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more “real” and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta. The shooting gave him respect because everyone that bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop is signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records. In December ’96, Tupac’s new album went platinum.
In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ??? (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)
There are no suspects for the shooting.
Press wasn’t going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.
Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why didn’t he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight? (Because he wanted to make it seem like he could be shot.)
In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he “died”? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death without an autopsy? Furthermore, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without an autopsy.
The new Tupac album released on Nov. 5, and was originally supposed to be an EP of 6 songs, but was then extended to a full length album of 12 songs.
Tupac’s alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one’s death in order to evade one’s enemies and gain power.
In Machiavelli’s book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says “a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive”. This is Machiavelli’s main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.
The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and”died” the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.
Tupac’s album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac “died” on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coincidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.
Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he “died” at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7 It seems as if seven is Tupac’s number.
There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn’t it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his “death”? The only thing mentioned is “EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI”.
The executive producer of The 7 Day Theory , as listed in the CD booklet of the album, is Simon (who is a previously unknown producer in the rap music industry). In the bible, Simon was an apostle of Jesus. Simon was one of the first witnesses of the Resurrection listed by Saint Paul (I Cor. 15: 5). Could Simon be a reference to Suge Knight(the executive producer of Death Row records)? Simon was renamed “Peter, the rock” (John 1:42).
In Richie Rich’s album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song “N*ggas Done Changed” which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: “I’ve been shot and murdered, can’t tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that n*ggas’ gonna get what they deserve.” This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be dead when Richie Rich’s album is released.
In Makaveli’s (Tupac’s) song “White Man’s World” on album The 7 Day Theory, he says “We ain’t never gonna walk off this planet unless ya’ll choose to.” Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?
In Tupac’s song “Ambitionz az a Ridah” on the album All Eyes On Me, he says ”Blast me but they didn’t finish, didn’t diminish my powers so now I’m back to be a muthaf*ckin’ menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had b*tch *ss n*ggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I’M BACK REINCARNATED.” This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.
In Tupac’s song “Life of an Outlaw” on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says “All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan sh*t, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it”-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his “death” in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.
In Tupac’s song “Made Niggaz” from the Supercop Soundtrack, he says “F*ck ‘em all who don’t understand my plot to get richer… Outlaw to the grave, a muthaf*ckin’ made nigga I got a plan to get richer. Take my picture.” Once again he mentions his “plan” to get rich.
In E-40′s album Hall Of Game in the song “Million Dollar Spot” which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says, “Fans can’t understand my ghetto slang, so i evade and plot and plan a life of better things….” Once again Tupac mentions his “plan”.
In Tupac’s song “Ain’t Hard 2 Find” on the album All Eyes On Me, he says “I heard rumors I died, murdered in cold blood, tramatized pictures of me in my final states, you know momma cryed, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted.” It seems as if Tupac foretold the future.
Scarface’s song “Smile”, which is a duet with Tupac, was supposedly recorded in September of ’96, before Tupac was “shot”. But the video for the song was released in May of ’97 and the video depicts Tupac rapping while he appears to be crucified. At the end of the video, Tupac falls off the cross and stands up…which is another image of resurection. Towards the end of the video, it becomes slightly apparent that Tupac is actually portrayed by a look-alike. I still wonder, if he is really dead, then why do they keep making everyone so suspicious???
In the video for “I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto” the town it takes place in is called Rukahs. “Rukahs” spelled backwards is “Shakur”. The room he goes into with the girl is room number 7. The clock in the background at the end is at 4:03…the same time he officially died. More funny stuff from the video producers. My question still remains, why?
In Tupac’s song “No More Pain” on the album All Eyes On Me, he says “A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation.” Could this be a reference to Machievelli or Jesus?
On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified. This fits with the idea that Tupac “died” so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli. In the picture, there are five bullet holes. Interestingly, Tupac was “shot” 5 times.
The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula, was found shot to death on Nov. 10th in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm…now no one will get any info out of him.
After the shooting of Notorious B.I.G. on March 9th, 1997 Lieutenant Wayne Petersen of the the homicide division of the Las Vegas Police Department who has been investigating Shakur’s alleged killing said, “Before yesterday, I had never even heard of the Notorious B.I.G. There is no link between the two murders. We think the only connection is in the minds of the media. The media wants to connect the two.” If you asked anyone who knows anything about the Tupac case, they would say something about the rivalry between Biggie and Tupac. How will the Las Vegas police ever solve the case if they don’t know the basics? The answer is that they won’t. C’mon guys, that is pretty pathetic.
According to my friend Roger as well as numerous other sources, in the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words “Suge shot me” are spoken very softly. Check it out for yourself, but that certainly is suspicious and it must mean something.
According to Neal, on the song “Thug Luv” which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s double CD Art Of War after Tupac says “whuz poppin’ n*gga”, Bizzy Bone can be heard saying “He’s Alive He’s Alive He’s Alive” in the background.
During an interview, an ABC correspondent asked Suge Knight, “If you knew who killed Tupac, would you tell the police?”. Suge answered, “Absolutely not.”
On November 25, 1997 a new 2 Pac album will be released on Jive Records called R U Still Down. It is being released under the name “2 Pac” not “Makaveli”. This implies many things…does this mean that “2 pac” is back?
I have heard there is a “new” artist called “Blac Haze”. The song that I have heard by them is called “Let Me Holla At Cha”.
In the video “Heaven Gotta Ghetto”, the license plate of the car that he gets in with the older man reads “61671″. Another obvious occurance of the number seven and the sum of seven (6+1).
This bit of info comes from Michael Penn: In the CD booklet of the “R U Still Down” album the it is written “Keep the faith in me I wont let u down…love 2pac”. Can he be advising us not to dwell on his “death” because he is coming back?
This comes from Mike Frankel: If you rearrange the letters in the album title “Makaveli The Don Killuminati The 7Day Theory” You can make the sentence “Ok on tha 7th u think I’m dead yet I’m really alive”. Mike explains “7th meaning the 7th day after he was shot, he supposedly died but is really alive.” That’s quite amazing, try it for yourself.
Doesn’t all this sound a bit too ridiculous, although there is no specific fact that makes my theory valid, there is nothing the obviously disproves it, but it all adds up to something, there must be something funny going on. Don’t you think? Well Theres More.
Many rumours have told that Tupac is alive and was faking his own death for his security. Here are a couple of theories why rapper and entertainer Tupac Amaru Shakur isn`t dead.
1. 2pac died on Friday the 13th…
2. Las Vegas is a payoff City…meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be on the take…that means doctors, press, lawyers etc.
3. The car that the assailants were using during the drive-by shooting a white cadillac was never found for some strange reason…How could this be when Las Vegas is in the middle of a desert?
4. There is a small Black community on the North side of town…This strip is only about 8 blocks long…The attackers were black…Where did they go ? Where did they hide ?
5. The white cadillac containing the gunmen passes a entourage of 2pacs boys…many of them body guards…No one gives chase…and there are no witness…There were no witness on the street…How come? Why not?
6. 2pac has changed his artist name to Makaveli…He was an Italian war strategist who thought about faking his own death to fool his enemies…Tupac admired Machiavelli and he had read his classic book “The Prince”. Tupac maybe took Machiavellis thougts to reality and faked his own death?
7. The cover off Makavelis new album has him on a cross and looking like Jesus Christ…Could he be planning a resurrection ?
8. Las Vegas is in the middle of a desert…How come there was no helicopter chase…If someone was to rob a casino The LVPD would have chased you down with some helicopters… How come this did not happen with Tupacs shooting?
9. Mr.Shakur was cremeated the day after he died…Since when does somebody get creamated the day after a murder…There was no autospy.
10. There was no ballistic tests…At least we have not heard about them.
11. Las Vegas is still very much a mob town…No one gets killed on the strip…You have to pretty much get permission in order for something like this to happen…Who was calling the shots on this one…Maybe BadBoy Records, Mobb Deep, Nas or The Crips…Lord Knows?
12. Tupacs vehicle got shot 12 times and Suge did not get hit once…He was grazed by a bullet…Why did Tupac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit?
13. Suge said he drove Tupac to the hospital and they had a coherent conversation ? How bad was Tupac hit ? In addition to all this…There are conflicting stories claiming that Quincy Jones daughter was in the back off the car…and then she was not…What is the deal for all this?
14. A police communication supervisor who identified herself as Mrs.Coleman said “the rapper will survive”…Why did she make that statement…I mean you don`t go out and tell people that Tupac is going to survive if it isn`t a very clear case that Tupac is going to survive…Otherwise you don`t make a statement like that.
15. Tupac has completed 2 movies and 3 lps that have yet to be realesed…With so many people upset about Shakurs demise…literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot off money…
16. Suge Knight and 2pac are the only two music industry people on that high profile with enough balls to pull off a stunt like faking death…
17. Tupacs video “I ain´t mad at ya” foretold his death…
18. Tupacs age is 25(2+5=7), he was shot on the 7th september, the shooting took place seven months after release of “All eyez on me”, he died at 4.03 pm (4+3=7), Tupac died on the seventh day in the hospital, and it is more but I don´t have time to write down the rest but all of these numbers is ending up with 7. Is this the reason why the Makaveli record is called “the don killuminati the 7 day theory”.
19. Tupac was planning to leave Deathrow at the time of the shooting…
20. Tupac and his gang were involved in a fight earlier that night with a Crip member called Orlando Anderson. The Bloods and the Crips are two rival gangs. Maybe there was some gang involvement in the shooting.
21. There is also a rumour that Mobb Deep was in Las Vegas that night and saw the fight. Nas had a beef with Tupac at the Mtv Awards and you know how tight Nas and Mobb Deep are.
22. If you listen carefully at the intro of the Makaveli record you will hear a low voice sayin “Suge shot me” could Suge somehow be involved, was he the real target behind the shooting because of his connections with the Bloods, but the question is still why Tupac got shot all those times and Suge not. Maybe Suge set Tupac up just to get more albums sold?
23. Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest but for some strange reason he didn`t wear one the night of the shooting…Why not?
24. The memorial services that were open to the public were cancelled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta…
25. One week after Tupacs death over 1000 people called the cops in Haiti and said that they saw Tupac there…
26. Biggie or Notorious B.I.G a New York rapper who represents Bad Boy records was murdered in Los Angeles almost at the same way Tupac was. Was this murder connected with Tupacs murder. Maybe a revenge?
27. On the Makaveli record the producers name is Simon. That´s kind of strange because Suge Knights name has been standing on every Death row record as a producer. On the Makaveli record you see Tupac crusified on a cross, like Jesus. Simon was the name of a guy who helped Jesus carry the cross. Could Suge Knight be Simon?
28. At the MTV Music Awards in New York Tupac surrounded himself with bodyguards and he also had a walkie talkie in his hand as security. He knew that death was around the corner… A coupple of members of the Deathrow family including Tupac also came into a conflict with another group of men at the awards including Nas…police were called to break it up…but before the police had entered the scene Deathrows CEO Marion “Suge” Knight officialy slapped Nas…