Saturday, 13 October 2012

I AM BACK!!! pls, READ.


 Heyyyy people, i know i'll rank  as one of the laziest and most inconsistent  bloggers on earth, but i'm back for good. I sincerely tender unreserved apologies, a lot happened during the course of my absence. Some personal, some professional.

 Professionally, yours sincerely got a new job ( to a large extent, responsible for my absence)...Details soon. Personally, i still am an ardent Chelsea fan, still day dream about Beyonce (Jigga's not all that cute so i fancy my chances in the future ), i still don't know who my favourite Nigerian act is(Stuck between D'banj and 2baba) and yes *waving* i'm still 'SINGULAR', lol. In a nutshell, aint much going on in that area.

 Bottom line is, I AM BACK!!!!! Expect all those exclusives, hot and fresh from now. Thanks for being there and thanks for still visiting while i was AWOL. God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment