Thursday, 15 November 2012

I'll Marry Iyanya if he proposes- Yvonne Nelson


In a recent interview published by Yes! Magazine, Ghollywood actress Yvonne Nelson revealed that she would marry Nigerian singer Iyanya if he proposed, after establishing that she was single and searching. Now, is this an indirect invitation to the 'kukere' crooner to come have a piece of her 'waist'? Only time would tell, lol.
Excerpts from the interview when you continue...

Yes!: Have you found the right man?
Yvonne: Not yet. I am still searching
Yes!: Can you tell us about your alleged romance with Iyanya because he mentioned your name in one of his tracks
Yvonne: He is a good friend of mine. I am his biggest fan. I love his music. He's an amazing guy, special guy! That's about it.
Yes!: If he proposes to you today, would you say yes?
Yvonne: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he's good, a nice guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment