Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Omotola Jalade's Reality Show To Debut In December + Photos


According to the producers of the upcoming reality TV show, IFactory Live, the series tagged 'The Real Me' by sultry thespian Omotola Jalade Ekeinde will debut on Thursday, December 6, 2012 and will be aired on the Africa Magic entertainment channel for a total of 13 weeks.

"You will get to see everything. What we are doing is very real. It’s basically my whole life. The parts where I’m taking care of the kids, the parts where I’m taking care of the home, the parts when I am working, the parts where I’m yelling. It’s crazy. My life is crazy", she reportedly said about the show.


And to wet the palates of her numerous fans, IFactory Live decided to release hot new photos of the actress. The second photo when you continue...



No comments:

Post a Comment