Thursday, 2 January 2014

Happy New Year Folks, I'm baaaccckkk!!!

*Clears throat and wipes cobwebs from dashboard*


Happy new year beautiful people!!!. I literally screamed that at the top of my lungs. Did you hear it? sure you did, lol.

I missed everyone of you. There is no excuse for going AWOL for a year, its plain pathetic. I'm so, so, so sorry.


I'm back, yes, yes, yes and i'm excited. Its going to be an amazing, interesting and EXCLUSIVE 2014. Get a ruler and pen. Place the ruler on your screen and underline that word, EXCLUSIVE, lol. Wanna know why? stick around.

But let me spill a little bit of the beans here. Every week, expect an exclusive interview with one of your favourite celebrities!

I'm also bringing back RBB picture perfect, so all ye models and intending models, get a brilliant graphics designer or master the art of using photoshop (pun intended). Your picture must just be 'PURFECKT!.

Once again, i'm sorry for the long break. Special thanks to everyone that continued visiting, when i didnt drop even half-a-post. GRACIAS!

RBB is back 'baybay.'!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok! My Nigga's back.Can't wait for the weekly thingy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, I nominated you for the Liebster's award...do check my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete